Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wades Big Adventure

This is always a fun race. We had a blast last year. It's always fun to do a local race on trails that you run on a regular basis. I like this race because they always give out long sleeved shirts and have great food at the finish line. I have developed somewhat of a race plan. I am going to take it easy for the most part. One of my friends just started running recently. He is going to run the 8-mile portion of the race. It will be his first official race!!!! I will be running with Clint, Patrick, Vinnie, John "Snake" Dodd, and Ultra Mike. I don't plan on running very fast. I just want to have fun and get some miles in. I will see everyone there.

3 comments:

Mike Hudson said...

If you expect me to keep up, then you will be running slow!

CSP said...

Hopefully I won't lock myself in the truck at Target again....I am hoping me and the EK will come to see you up there.

runningtwig said...

Yeah Michael!!! Have fun like you always do...maybe Clint will be a trail convert!!