Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

Hello blog world. I hope some of you are still out there. Well my dad turned 60 yesterday and my mom turns 57 on Tuesday. We wanted to do something fun like get a cabin and hang out for the weekend. However, we decided to all spend the weekend together at Erica's house in Olive Branch. We went out to eat on Friday night and then went back to her house. Saturday we ate breakfast and then Chris and I completed the transplanting of the shrubs in the backyard. I think it took us about 2.5 hours. Its good that he helped because one of the root balls was huge. Anyway, the destruction in the backyard is almost complete. At least the hard part is done. I did the other portion of the work a couple weeks ago. Anyway, after that we ate lunch, sat around, took a nap, played some rock band, and then ate dinner. We sat around some more and then went to sleep. This morning, I have been sitting around drinking coffee and catching up on my blog and facebook. Today is the first race of the season for the NASCAR Sprint cup. Yeah Daytona.

On the running front, I have yet to run any more since the hundred miler. This week I will be jumping back in. I have not signed up for anymore races because of a lack of funding. I think I will just focus on training. Maybe some speed work or some core training or something.

Anyway, yall have fun doing whatever. I will write you later.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

CSP said...

Hey - and your kid is walking...nevermind that!!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks.